Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sugar & Spoon Events


 Do you remember how I told you about my sister-in-law, the one who I made a wedding cake for...  well that was about nine months ago.

And...  you guessed it now she and her lovely husband are having a baby. 

Last weekend was the baby shower and it was the first event to be put together by Sugar & Spoon, a collaboration between myself and Amy from Oh My

I only managed to snap a few pics, between assembling cucumber sandwiches and making pots of french earl grey tea. But it really was a beautiful day. 

And I just hope they had as much fun as we did.

If you are interested in hiring the services of Sugar & Spoon Events
please contact hello@sugarandspoon.com 







6 comments:

  1. what a pretty table spread hannah!
    love the flowers and all the food looks delicious!
    hope to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Well done Hannah!! Great idea. Wish I could have been there to eat all the yummy food and share the celebrations with the Mum-To-Be. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of my amazingly talented and beautiful cousins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect idea, it looks absolutely gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - you have to cater my book launch next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simply beautiful and delicious spread, I would happily sup on everything!

    ReplyDelete